FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE!
Swing Master was developed initially for young ball players and their parents to understand the mechanics of a proper swing. The equipment keeps hands in the strike zones as well as inside the baseball. It creates a shorter swing to the ball and a faster bat speed. When used during a series of drills, a player will exercise and strengthen the hands, wrists, forearms, triceps and biceps to ultimately becoming a better hitter.
- Keeps hands in the strike zones and inside the baseball
- Creates a shorter swing to the ball and a faster bat speed
- Helps a player to understand the mechanics of a proper swing
- Helps a player increase hip and rear foot rotation
- Strengthens the hands, wrists, forearms, triceps and biceps
- Ideal for all levels of baseball (T-ball to pros)
Most of these products come from our clients' own inventory, and are currently available for sale or licensing.