FREE U.S. SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE!
The MEGATESTER® is the safe, easy way to test electrical circuits, switches, fuses, cords, trace wires and more! This high-quality aluminum flashlight uses its built-in 3-volt battery to safely trace the electrical path that higher voltage would normally take. The MEGATESTER is designed for use on unenergized circuits of 3-, 6-, 12-, 24-, 110- or 200-volts.
Once you turn on the MEGATESTER flashlight and remove the attached clip, the light will go off. Simply unwind the wire, place the clip on one end of a circuit and the MEGATESTER end cap on the other end. If the bulb lights up, the circuit is good; if not, you should replace the part being tested. It’s that easy!
- Available with a Cree Q3 LED bulb that is longer-lasting and much brighter than the traditional bulb
- Tested and listed as safe by the UL®
- Troubleshoots electrical problems in less than a minute
- Tests tools, appliances, autos, boats, campers, trailers and much more
- Includes a spare bulb (built into the end cap), batteries and a usage guide
- Features belt holster clip for easy access
Most of these products come from our clients' own inventory, and are currently available for sale or licensing.